lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

UNIT 1 verb to be in present tense


Unit 1 :are you  student ?

Conversation :meeting people

 Susan:hello
Robert:hi, i‘m

Susan: nice to meet you too

Susan:fist time  that I see you here , are you studing at school?

Robert:yes I am

Robert: I study here since February

B structure
     1 pronoun  , noun
     2.   Conjugation of verb to be
     3.   complement




   Grammar flash : verb to be
The  verb to be is the most used in English language in all forms : afirmative , negative , interrogative
  Note : in negative  form

The particle  not is  put  after  the conjugation of the verb to be for example :

I am not a magician

                                 Or

I am not a magician

Note :in interrogative form the conjugation of the

 verb to be is inverted 

For example :Am I student?


D) PRINT EXERCISES
    
Complete these sentences

A:are                     studing for the class ?
B:yes             we             studing english for the class

A:am                 buying  a   computer in the store
B:yes i 'm  i                    buying it now

    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario